THE BALL

04/03/2016












































dress H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection
shoes Zara
bag H&M
necklase Fashionology
bracelet Pandora


I really like prom balls, it's a perfect time to wear something different. This year I wore my amazing H&M Conscious Exclusive dress which were actually my prom dress last year. I love this them, it's probably my best piece of clothing I have and I am happy to own them. That evening I paired them with nude 20's isnpired Zara heels and with my new Fashionology Shark tooth necklase which gave an unusual twist to the outfit. For balls and other evening occation I always like to wear something unexpected, non-evening to make it interesting. 
The pins, I'm wearing in the last photo, were made by students and in the beginning they weren't part of the outfit. And as you can see...I actually wore them! (And that's really unusual piece of my outfit :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message