SOFT GRUNGE

26/07/2015










































top Benetton
shorts Levi's
necklase Fashionology
watch Daniel Wellington
bag Zara
shoes Converse

This outfit wasn't mean to be grunge at all but it somehow happened. We have really crazy weather - in the sunshine is very hot but in shadows is very cold so I tryed to find pieces that could make me comfortable which partly made. Do you also struggle witch choosing an outfit to weather like this? I do, always. At first I wanted to wear an outfit inspired by Margo Roth Spiegelman because my friend and me were heading to Paper Towns but I had to give up and wear something reasonable. Anyway I want to shoot Margo outfit next week!

PAPER TOWNS REVIEW
may contains spoilers

Because I read the book it is natural that I also want to see the film. And also Cara Delevingne.
In a nutshell the story is told by Quentin Jacobsen who lives next door to mysterious neighbour Margo Roth Spiegelman. In childhood they used to be best firends but by the time they became strangers. She's fierce and spontainous and a lot of mysteries surround her. Quentin is the type of quiet boy with planed future. One night she climbes to his window and ask him for a help with revange to her enemies - especially to her ex boyfriend who has been cheating on her with her best friend. They spent an adventurous night  but suddenly the next day Margo is missing in school. And the day after. Quentin finds her clues which she left and he go to find her.

Well, the film is slightly different from the book. The ending is a little changed. I have to say that I was bored in the middle of the film but it's maybe because I read the book so I knew what to expect. I was disapointed that the quest night was shortened and the Aquarium scene is missing but on the other hand I like the new ending, maybe better that in the book.
Cara is just perfect Margo even though I wasn't sure that she's the best choise. I'm looking forward to see her in another films.

It's weak thet The Fault in Our Stars but if you are a big fan of John Green I am sure you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message