EXPECTATION

15/03/2015




lindex/mango/ray ban/neri karra


Soon there will be spring but it doesn't look so. It's raining all the time, 4 degrees is maximum and you won't believe me but yesterday was snowing... Anyway shops don't care about the weather and they are full of s/s 2015 collections and I chose a few things that, despite the weather, makes us fell that spring is coming.


Boat neck t-shirt: This t-shirt always reminds me French seaports, beaches, pearls... and Coco Chanel in the famous photo where she's wearing loose black trousers and stripy boat neck t shirt.



Black handbag: I realised that wearing thos huge shoppers isn't the best thing for back and that's reason why I'm looking for mid-size handbag. I damn like Proenza Schouler PS11 but it's a bit out of my reach. 



Neri Karra:Yes, another handbag out of my reach but not that much like Proenza. I even like this vibrant colour and with combination of silver chain this bag is perfect.


Ray Ban: I already have one Ray Ban sunnies, wayfarer style in tortoiseshell. This spring I hope I'll find sunglasses of this type, it doesn't have to be Ray Bans but it must fit me well.

Dungarees: A great piece for warm day. Kind of comeback to my childhood. I used to wear dungarees when I was like 9 years old but when I grow  into a teen age I tought they are absolutely dull and old fashioned. Now I regret that I throw them away and I must buy a new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message